No one knows your business, customers, and competition better than you
You’ve built a solid business strategy with these factors clearly in focus. But when it comes to understanding and developing the technology needed to support and drive your strategy, are you as confident? Properly aligning your team, processes, and technology to achieve your business goals can be challenging, but it is critical for success. We can help.
Our business-first approach to developing software solutions puts achieving your business goals at the forefront of every decision we make together. We help you think beyond the here and now so you can make better IT decisions for long-term impact.
Who we work with
First, we conduct a no cost discovery meeting with you to gain a deeper understanding of your business strategy, challenges, opportunity, and the most immediate issue that we need to address. This provides us the information necessary to ballpark the effort necessary to achieve your goals and to develop a plan for moving forward.
The process is sightly different from this point forward based on your needs.
- Trabon Design Studio – The Design Studio provides a rapid, effective approach to determine the core design elements for your new software solution. The process ensures that both you and our team have a clear vision for what the solution will and won’t do, how long it will take to develop, and how much it will cost.
- Development – The development phase starts with technical design, ensuring the application is maintainable, scalable and extensible. Development translates the specifications created during the design phase into code or configuration of features. We then perform testing to verify that the system works according to those specifications.
- Deployment – During deployment, the system is moved to production servers and released for use. If needed, we train users on how the software works. The application then moves into a support and maintenance mode.
IT Strategy/Fractional CIO
- Gap Analysis – We conduct a series of interviews with the appropriate key stakeholders and analyze any key documentation available. Our goal is to create a gap analysis to determine what investments will be necessary to achieve the company’s business goals.
- IT Roadmap – We then use the insights contained in the gap analysis to develop an IT Roadmap, complete with time frames, budgetary and resourcing information to achieve the plan. The IT Roadmap is right sized to your specific situation and provides you with all the necessary information to make educated decisions.
- Execution – At this point, we can either hand off the IT Roadmap for you to execute alone or we can lead the execution of the plan. If you opt for one of our Fractional CIO’s to lead the execution, they will determine with you what that means from a weekly hourly commitment. The advantage of a Fractional CIO is they can efficiently address any unexpected issues which might surface.